View Single Post
Old 09-15-2003, 07:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
tripped up
Paused

Super Glue Lipstick

Hi all, Just need to keep busy yappin on here so I don't do what only comes natural for me.:asmd: Boy Oh Boy the heat is on. My A is on a good one tonight. He just got paid and his check book is lower than he thought it would be.... He came home ripped out of his goard goin off to everybody (again) about all of our personal stuff ( as if anybody cares in the bar). He is starting in with the neighbors about our stuff. I just hate it when he does that. It's just one more bout with the disease. He doesn't talk to me just everybody else that will listen. God was good to me today though to prepare me for this one. My house ended up full of my friends giveing me support that I wasn't alone. Even if they didn't say anything, it felt so good knowing that they really do care. I have been feelin very outnumbered in this small town when he goes on a big one like this because he has been here for years and has MANY A's to support him. He is one of the so called town drunks and it APPEARS that he has many friends. Thanks to my higher power that the few friends that I have made here are truely here for me. I want to thank you all for being here tonight cause this is a tough evening and I don't know what I would be doing right now if I couldn't vent on here. Thanks