View Single Post
Old 09-15-2003, 05:50 PM
  # 98 (permalink)  
Lilya

You´re doing great, Nancy!

I love your energy. These are wonderful activities and you seem to enjoy them so much. Good for you. the only film I´ve seen of the ones you mention is "Dangerous Minds". Very, very good.

I´m sure your son is real handsome and it makes me warm inside to read about your love for him. My father used to find me pretty and took photos and film me all the time. When he gives me compliments, I feel this incredible warmth and love for him. He´s my favourite man - despite his excentricity thoughout life and being an impossible, unfit father, but maybe I love him because of his imperfections.

I´m watching "The Hours", about Virgina Woolf. I saw it when it came out, and I cried becaused these women play so well, Nicole Kidman is really a chamélion! She can change herself into different character every time. What a brilliant actress! And of course Meryl Streep is just divine. As I´m a writer myself I know what hell and darkness you go through. It´s so tough - and no wonder most of them killed themselves, because there were no real medication. Have you seen it? This movie really gets to me. It´s beautiful.

Well, Nancy, happy Bergman hunting! You should be in Paris. I would take you to Fnac -the movie store - and get you his prized DVD collection!

Ladies, have you stopped watching? Come out and play!

Use adversity