Thread: Fourteeen Days!
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 09:34 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Blackrose2756

All I can say is that I threw my ex out almost 2 years ago now. We talked off & on...he said everything yours has said to you. And I saw him once in the 2 months he'd been gone. One morning he called....said he had nowhere to go, nobody but me loved him, please let him come home.....I told him not until he got into treatment & recovery. He told me he'd do anything he had to do to win back my love....he said "I love you." And I never heard another word from him until he showed up at my daughter's house 4 months later. He looked like skin & bones. And she said he never looked the bad when we were together. He couldn't believe I'd actually moved back to AZ & left him. He, however, told an old gf the day I wouldn't let him come home that he had NO clue why I threw him out & he was going to kill himself if she didn't let him stay. She has been going through the misery I went through for the last year. I hate to disappoint you, but I will bet you he's found somewhere to stay. They can always find a place to stay. They can always get what they want for drugs. And as long as he's using like that....he has NO feelings towards you or even himself.

I was always told "someday you'll hear". I heard from him 2 times now. But he's still using. My therapist told me that if he ever finds recovery....I'll hear from him....if not.....I"ve lost nothing but pain & misery.

Yet....I still miss the man I loved.