Thread: yes or no?
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 12:04 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Bjen
it is what it is...

You have so much good advice here. I want to remind you that not so long ago, I apologized for my threads being so LONG! because I build up and let it all out at once. You told me you appreciated it because it helped you understand my situation better. You have replied to every thread I ever wrote and I always see that you reply to most of the others that I read. But, I never really heard anything about you from you. Now you are starting to open up. I am so glad. Don't be afraid to go on and on if you want. If it will help you to tell us all the ugly stuff you are afraid will scare us, don't worry about it. I'm sure you will find understanding. It may help to get it all out. Or, if you don't want to, print it out, that is how I journal for myself, I print it and put it in an album.
My point is, you helped me not be afraid to post whatever I was feeling here. You stuck out to me amongst all the others. So don't feel selfish, just take your turn. You take time to help us, encourage us and care about us. So let us do the same for you. If you look at it that way, you see, it isn't selfish!! Tell us more about YOU! Because we do care. Because we want you to feel better, we want to help, we are your friends ya know
Hugs, to you Miss Frizzy