Old 03-24-2007, 08:14 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
shutterbug
A picture's worth a 1000 words

Originally Posted by Nuudawn View Post
Shutterbug,
I'm just thinking aloud here..but I find it interesting that you put your feelings "out there" for him to decide what to "do with". Ball is in his court so to speak. I get this feeling that when we do this sort of thing (and man I have done it frequently) we are selling ourselves short.... putting ourselves out there to be "judged" on little information. We too are "judging" on little information. We are putting our feelings out there to be validated or invalidated. I'm assuming you don't know this guy very well yet he has hijacked your head. Wouldn't it have been healthier to have asked the guy out for lunch or something. At least your "crush" could be either affirmed or dismissed one way or another. You'd have the opportunity to sit..and talk..find out about one another...and you could ascertain whether or not he is right for YOU.
NuuDawn...you too are so very right!
I am selling myself short...probably because of not have a best friend in my life for a while now and not having dated anyone in over 2 years...i'm lonely and that is hitting me super hard right now.

He's TOTALLY HIJACKED MY HEAD!!! What a perfect statement!

I'm surprised at myself for being as blunt with him this past week as I have...with telling him i like him and would like to hang out...and then yesterday that i'm attracted to him.

I'm totally pathetic. How is it I can tell him that crap, but couldn't ask him to lunch??!!