View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 01:38 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
rayofsunshine

Babs, Have fun seeing the whales! Thats awesome you get to do something just for you!

Dakota, I've enjoyed being lazy this week. Planted some flowers in the yard today. I always get a good feeling of accomplishment when I work in the yard and can see the results!

Update on AH... well the calm and peace finally broke a bit last night when AH
called. I haven't wrote him in a few weeks and his nerves are now shot over it. (his words) I talk to him once a week and visit once a month. I don't always "feel" like sittin down and writing a letter. Working full-time, playing both mommy/daddy, going to my sons baseball games several times a week, and all the other running the girls here/there, he thinks I should have 5 minutes to spare to write a letter a couple times a week. He was actually crying about it. I guess in my detachment, I feel cold hearted that I don't care. I don't have any compassion for him right now. Although, I'm doing ok alone, while he's away in prison, I'm tired alot. It just seems its all about him, and how everybody in his area that has done worse things than him, gets lots of mail every week, and he doesnt get any. Everybody says something to him about not getting mail, etc. etc. etc. Just venting .... any feedback welcome ... as I feel a little stuck, maybe.