Thread: My overdose
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 01:02 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Brian1978
High on Jesus

My overdose

Well, my worst nightmare happened. On Wednesday I got a script of Darvocets (30 of them) and for some reason I decided to eat them like there was no tomorrow (the addiction got to me I guess). With in a 12 hour period I ate all 30 of them. Well around 4 am Thursday morning I woke up feeling very weak and bad and then it started, I threw up every 10 minutes for the next 6 hours and I was shaking so bad that I would have a glass of ice water and would shake the water out of the glass. Finally though I was able to drift to sleep but before I did I begged to GOD that I wouldn't die and to get me through it and he did, I should have went to the hospital but I was too ashamed to. After 9 hours of sleep I woke up still very week but not shaking and my stomach was settled. That was a very scary moment for me and that was a big time wake up call for myself. It has been 45 hours since that happened and I am praying that it doesn't happen again. I was doing great since my last relapse but I got cocky with my attitude and didn't remain humble and it hit me like a bomb. I will from now own also remain humble in my recovery as that is very important.