View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 07:47 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
marle

When my daughter was not using last spring, she started a waitress job that required khaki pants and black shoes. I bought the pants and the top of the line shoes (cost $130). Her boss then told her she could not wear either the pants because they had a back pocket or the shoes because they did not tie. So then I bought more pants and more shoes. She lasted at the job for 6 weeks. I now wear the pants. Petey (Chihuahua) decided to destroy the shoes. Lesson learned. No more bailouts whether the daughter is clean or not because things change so much from day to day and I am through throwing bad money after good. If you do help with pants and shoes buy the cheap ones or get ones that you can wear if the job does not pan out. That way you are not out too much. Other than that I would let her straighten out the bank thing herself. If she does not have enough for rent then it is up to her to speak to her landlord and work something out. I know in my state landlords have to go through a process to evict and if the tenant comes up with the money they have to let them stay. Hugs, Marle