View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 02:58 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Missminime
Bittersweet

Hi, my headache is a bit better. Im not really much for taking pills, so i just try to goto bed when i got a headache like that. I do feel better now.

Thanks for the link Carol, been reading some off there. Found a link in stones thread (me thinks) about depression aswell and i was stucked there for a while.

No i havnt talked to my doctor yet. I have no idea what to say. I guess i can try next time im going there. But youre right there Stone, i would be able to go to a doctor but not AA.

GP - Thank you! I had to hear that its possible without AA. I knew it HAD to be other options. All ive heard is that it cant be done alone and that AA is the only thing that can help me, but its not working for me. I lost hope. But I will look more into Women for Sobriety, thanks

I know exactly what you mean Doorknob. Those are feelings i have aswell. I say thank you and smile when people say im pretty, smart, fun, a good person or anything positive but i really dont believe it and most of the time i think they are making fun of me. I guess youre right we need to be kinder to ourselves. Im sure youre a great person!

Youre all right, i need to stop beating myself up. Its hard. Im so used to think like this.

Thank you for all your prayers and kind answers. Its very much appriciated, no mather what you might think. I just couldnt write along answer last night, english is my second or even third language so its not always too easy to type and express what i want to say. The reason EB got an answer was cause it did upset me a little, people always said i do things better when im angry. I see now that it wasnt what i shouldve done, sorry again those i offended.