View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 02:12 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
itiswhatitis...

not and marle,

i can't imagine what you're going through - it's been a month now that i've haven't heard a word from my sister - i talked to my mom today about my sister - after watching that hbo show addiction last nite i told my mom i cried for all the parents who lost their children because of addiction - i asked if i would ever be able to feel that way about my sister - to understand this *disease* and if that's the case i really don't want to hate her...

my mom is coming here for a visit on march 25th and bringing the lil guys brothers - my mom cried for the first time since all of this has been going on - march 25th is my sisters birthday and my mom fears it will be the day she finds out she died of an overdose - she told me that she understands my anger but that my sister is her daughter and this is just killing her - i have a 13 year old daughter and can't imagine going through this with her - there but for the grace of god go i...

i don't and don't know if i can ever understand any of this - but i really want to try and accept it for what it is and help in a way that i can - i really do - i just wish it wasn't so hard on all of us...

with love,
s