View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 01:48 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
notsleepingwell
I'm HOME!!!!!

daughter incommunicado again

It's been 2 weeks since I've last heard from my daughter. She called at that time to tell me her and junkie boyfriend were leaving the crack house they were at, cause people were "after them".

At that time, she asked what her son wanted for his birthday...it was last Sunday....well, surprise, surprise....we didn't hear from her.

I didn't even tell my grandson that she was gonna call, and lo and behold....she didn't....

But now 2 weeks have gone by, and once again, I'm in the position of not knowing where she is, or how to find her. She made it quite clear that I was to stay away from the crack house, because it would be dangerous for me to go there looking for her. Arghhhhhhhh, I just hate addiction, and I hate this person my daughter has become.

Just venting really......I know there is nothing to be done....there was just a little peace knowing I could find her if I needed to....and now.....again....I'm back to not knowing where she is.....

Why couldn't I have had a normal child. Why couldn't she have taken another path.....Ohhhh, I know all the answers to this.....it's not my problem....but , ......anyway....just whining......sooo, it's off to work I go....working nights tonight.....

Thanks for being here SR!!