View Single Post
Old 09-10-2003, 11:41 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
constant

Hey LST and Kitkat, I am right there too!!!!

LST you summed up my life in a nut shell...only mine has been about 15 years!!

Keep making those plans for you and the children....you will feel better about you! I have to force myself sometimes to take a step back and look at the situation (with him) then I realize that I have fallen into old habits.....waiting around for him to decided what HE is going to do BEFORE I can make plans......WE don't have to WAIT for them......or fill up time when they are uninterested in the family....WE should make our plans when WE feel like doing it!!! If they CHOOSE to be included great if not that is fine too.

As for these boards...my husband know that I come here. He didn't in the beginning and I don't think he is very comfortible with them....he whines and complains about wishing he had friend to type to all the time....wants to know how could I possible have THAT MUCH to type about....sounds like he is jealous to me. When I am ready I will tell him there is AA for him if he wants. Right now, I am not ready for him to read what I say...this is my release and I AM going to be selfish with it!

Blessings,
Constant