Thread: She is in ICU
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 01:13 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
Sunflower

[COLOR="Purple"]I guess being an EX is a hard spot to be in.You sound like a good man.And you do have children that keeps you forever connected..
My parent divorced when I was an infant--both remarried by the time I was 4(to the right people) No matter what they always got along-I was in the 3rd grade before I realized everyone didn't have 4 parents and 6 grandparents hah

a--my mother and father loved each other very much--right until the end of their lives--they just couldn't be married..I am proud now as an adult that they handles all those holidays and everything so well.....No alcohol was involved so for you it is differ
ent.
You do have a responcibility to the children wether she is a good mother or not--unless she has cut those ties?If she has then walk away--I did with my son when he was almost 2-he is now 27...doesn't know his father--only because his father didnt want to know him--he walke
d awy. BT I NEVER EVER said anything bad to him about his father-nor did the family at my request.I kept it simple--''your dad is sick and can't take care of us'' I can't write here what I really wanted to say haha--but to a child--a mother is a mother a father is a father--if they see their parents in a bad light--they come to believe-they must be bad too-after all their mom r dad is,,,[/COLO

Please stay strong--you have a right to know how she is doing-and to call and check---if there is another man now--let him stay with her and make her choices.R]