View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 06:55 AM
  # 259 (permalink)  
expenguin

Hi everyone........Been rather HOT here and it is just like summer....................Hard to work in such heat.......

Hubby trying to get Tree house done for the little one and the heat has put a hold on things.....................

Jane.....I an doing the next door thing as my job for who knows how long.............and yes....I need a balance someplace...............spending too much time over there and not getting my stuff done....................But the good thing is I am almost done there as the packing is almost done................Just have to get through the garage stuff and go from there.....................BUT THEN THERE IS THE BUILDING OF THE HOUSE WHEN THEY START RENOVATING...............

After that I am home free and can relax.............I still have my Writing Class to pay attention to and right now it is slacking off.....NOT GOOD for me as I love writing........have an assignment to get in......................

Well.....time to go and get my little one to school..........still cool for now till the sun comes up.....will take advantage..............................Have a good day and stay cool........................This little penguin is getting too warm with all the 90 plus days......

LIttle Penguin