View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 07:05 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
lostparent

Well just told SD what AD did an she is not a happy camper to say the least..she is driving around trying to cool down some..she is not a codie like my husband an I seem to be. She has always said we are to easy on AD, an right now she wants to beat the crap out of AD. Sad thing is when they were younger it was always SD that spoiled her baby sister, they are 7 years apart, but SD was always taking her little sis to movies an stuff. Then when AD started using drugs it all fell apart SD has no tolrance for what she calls AD's stupidity. Things have been really strained between them since AD stole the kids money last yr. Up until now SD has kept quiet about things out of respect for us an to keep peace in the house. Which is not easy in a house with 5 kids under the age of 7 anyway. LOL
So here I set waiting for the next bomb to go off when SD gets home..I know she has evey right to be mad...just wish she would be mad at the addiction an the drugs an not hate her sister. Would be so much easier if we weren't the ones that would be putting her in jail.. I do believe she would be better off there than out using drugs.