Old 03-06-2007, 06:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
hopeangel

suspcious behavior,how do you tell if it is more than just alcohol?

hi all ? how do i tell if ah is involved with more than just alcohol?
yesterday, i came home and there were seven calls on the caller ID within a short period of time-like an hour or so, some just minutes apart (almost like a desperate thing)??? from a guy that ah went to school, but that he was never close too, actually someone who, in school, gave ah a hard time and teased him. someone ah NEVER liked. the guy is a known drug addict-cocaine- and alcoholic in town, just a real messed up guy. ah has not associated with this guy and has not really talked to him in the seven years we have been together (to my knowledge). i questioned about why this guy was calling the house like that and ah said that he ran into him at the store and he asked ah to give him a ride to another town 20 minutes away from us to some guys house. the guy said he would give him ten dollars for taking him. ah drove him and the guy wasn't home at the house he took him to. i asked why he was calling the house and how he got our number (ah gave him our phone number,why?) and first ah said because he was wanting to give him the ten dollars (so ah never got the ten dollars when he drove him? supposedly because the guy at the house wasn't home?). ah was home when he was calling like that and a little later i asked why didn't you answer the phone and ah said "because i knew what he wanted-me to take him back to get his drugs or whatever..."
ah said he did this because he was just trying to be nice -he didn't know. does this sound suspicious? i have wondered if ah was doing more than just alcohol. what do you think? last night i came downstairs and ah was sniffling a lot almost sounded like he was crying. he said his nose was running? ah has done cocaine in the past -to my knowledge it has been a long time ago years, but maybe not???? he really didn't act aggressive and hyperactive as i have seen him before when i think he was doing this.
any detectives out there? i shoud add the the guy has been know to deal drugs.
am i just being paranoid? what are the signs i should look for if ah is doing drugs?