View Single Post
Old 05-23-2003, 07:56 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  
redrose51
Paused

yourlast reading

Hello Pernall
Thank you for all the information. My husband and I have been married 3 yrs. he has been in and out of rehabs etc since Ive known him. anywyas,. he had a choice of going to jail, or going into a mica program, whic he did. thank goodness. I go to see him once a day or twice depending on how I feel. is he using me or does he really love me and need me to be there for him as a wife, companion etc. or could he reallymake it on his own? Ive been told he really couldnt make it on his own. his mental illness has gotten worse not better. we love each other verty much and yes, do depend on each other, which I though a married couple was suppose to do, but lately I get the feeling that. that isnt so. anyways. Ive read your post. thank you very much. Im alittle confused as to what part the wife played in his going back to drinking again etc. when evrything was going so perfect. I should have known that, that wouldnt lastr too long. I know Im talking in circles, please try and understand what Im trying to say.
thank you. please keep giving us info. it really means alot
thank you
redrose