Thread: my own insanity
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 02:06 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
oneeyeopen
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Yeah, I know alcohol is a drug, I just wanted to clarify that he has been clean for a while and these nights out didn't involve that.

I personally don't see why he would even want to have anything to do with me after this...
He didn't even try to defend himself, fight back, or even restrain me. It was odd, like he was just accepting it as a punishment. And now I figure he will have a clean slate, what I did trumped all the things he did, plus, if we did get together again, he know has something he can pull out of his hat on me if I ever complain about his behavior...okay, cynical me.

right now it is too soon for me to even imagine what can happen next. I hope he doesn't call. It is true, I realize that he is just as codependent with me as I am with him, and it is like he enables my bad behavior, This has been slowly creeping up on me, Every time I do get angry and express it I have been getting more and more wound up, more and more violent, tossed stuff around, but this...wow, freaked me out.