View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 03:59 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
kj0975

Well I guess I asked this ? to help new comers and also help me remember somethings. I'm not sure how many have followed my story my nieces live in the same town as my x DOC crack. After taking them to school I ran into him. I have heard he relapsed hard but didnt realize how hard. I ran into him at the gas station in womens terms he is so skinny he could be a size 1. He is 6'2" just looks sick. He was once a handsome man I had to fight other women off of him. He could see the look in my eyes when we made contact. My stomach sank. In my codie way I wanted to help him AGAIN. This time I thought about what he put me through and if I couldnt save him then I cant save him now. Its his choice. Just like it was when we were together. I said hi bought my lottery ticket said have a good day and left. I could feel the tears coming. I guess its hard no matter how long you have been apart. Seeing someone that was once your world become literally a shell of a person, to hard to watch. That is why I brought up the ? I can still see the image in my head and everytime I get sad.