View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 01:21 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
chero
full of hope

Bjen, I was thinking the same thing...I started out saying the same thing. I've only been on here a weekish and already I feel better. It's empowering just knowing that other people are going through the same thing and dealing with the same thing.
Isthisforme, one thing I learned quickly by reading all these amazing posts was that I need to start living my life-no matter how hard or scary or crazy that seems. I constantly find myself consumed with AH's life-wondering where he is and what he's doing and if he's okay and what can I do to make it better. The truth is I can't make it better. So I've been trying to do things that I would want to do and if he's a part of that okay and if not okay.
And please don't get me wrong! It's hard! I have plans for saturday and sunday with my girlfriends and I'm a nervous wreck. It's hard to imagine going on with my life. It's hard to imagine even having a good time and not being consumed with him. Why's he not answering the phone. Is he home? Is he on the road? Is he drunk? How bad is it? But, I'm going to do it anyway. I'm going to do it afraid if I have to. Because what I have to do is find me.
And you have to find you! You were somebody before her and no matter how much you love her she has to do what she thinks is best for her and you have to do the same. When they can do better they will do better. And that goes for us to...we can only do what we can do. Take baby steps! You posting on here is a great step! Bravo! So many people rooting for you and believing for you to succeed!