Thread: Aa
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 10:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
teej

Aa

I went to my 8:00 meeting tonight and I got my sponser!!! YAY! Guess who it is? My next door friend!! She was at the meeting tonight, I was so thrilled!!

We are going to go to the womans meeting in another town tomorrow night. I'm picking her up at 5. Then to grab dinner after.

I came home and told my husband about everything, her being my sponser and that I'm going to the meeting tomorrow night. I seen disappointment in his eyes big time. Sooooo, I'm going to be looking for afternoon or morning meetings I guess. I'm not a morning person, never have been, but I suppose I can learn. He wants me to get well, but he also wants to spend time with me. I guess I've been so wrapped up in getting sober that I haven't thought about his feelings much. He didnt come out and SAY that, but I can read him like a book! I love my Wednesday night meeting (tonights) so I'm going to that 1 every week. I can skip Monday nights and find a different one during the day in another city.

Here's the thing too. I know I can't go to 90 in 90, that would be way to much driving and I would be gone a lot. I want to be here to take care of my home and cook nice meals for him. Just keep up on stuff here, ya know? I think if I go to 3 a week for now, that might be good? I need some input guys!! Carol? Ed? Chris? Tom?.......anyone......you think 3 is enough? And start working the 12 with my sponser?