View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 04:59 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Missminime
Bittersweet

Thank you so much for your answers and comments. Ive read them all, i got so much i want to say to every single one of you. Youre the kindest people ive met for a very long time. But i cant find the strenght to write, alot of things still spinning around in my head, i feel really low and im.. i cant find words.

I hope i can come back in a few days, when... again, i cant find the words.

Not drinking makes me emotional, i havnt cried much in my life and now i just feel like i want to cry all the time, like i need to cry.

I cant remember being happy, ive struggled through life. And now im taking care of it. But i have no idea where im going, whats my goal? To be happy? When do i know that everything is ok? Do i know what true happiness feels like? Am i damaged for life? Im so scared that i wont be able to get out of this. I cant go back to what things used to be, i dont want that and i was too young then. Im an adult now, will i be a totally new person? I cant decide if thats a good or a bad thing if so.

Im so sorry if i might sound confused, and if this post is a long mess. But i am confused :P

And thanks again all.

Oh and, im still sober :wow: