Thread: Back....again
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 01:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
amd24

Back....again

It has been months since i have actually been able to drink. I get one chance to stay strong and i blew it big time. I went to celebrate with some co-workers at the house of one of the senior staff members who trained us. I brought some guiness and my friend brought some patron. There were 17 of us and and our families there. We started with beer, then the patron got opened, everyone was taking shots. Then a bottle of another kind of tequila gets passed around, everyone is taking shots. Next thing i know i am completely hammered. We left to go to a club to continue celebrating (yea we had designated drivers) and that was it. I don't remember much after getting to the club, but there i was again this morning checking my phone to see who i had called (luckily just one person), making sure i had everything i left with (lost my debit card), and checking online to see how much i spent ($50 on god knows what). I don't know moderation when i drink, i am a gulper and my glass is always full. I need some serious help......