View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 02:15 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Missminime
Bittersweet

I got some issues

Ok so, hi everyone.
Im new, or ive been reading this forum for a week, erm so guess thats new :P
I have so much to write, its so much spinning around in my head. I would be typing forever, and you would be too bored to read

So ive been sober for 55 days, lifes a struggle. I have my ups and downs. Some days are really low.

Guess the reason i write here is, ive been through alot. Im not sure if its more then other people take, maybe everyone has the same life, same experience and same feelings and just shuts the **** up about it like i do. Im not sure, and im not saying that anyones life is easy cause i know its not. A friend told me once "I have no idea whats going around in your head, and you dont have to tell me. But sometime you gotta tell someone. You may feel aright now but it will be comming back right at you if you dont deal with it"
I guess she is right.

But i got noone to talk to. I have friends, but im still so lonely. I know i need to talk to someone, i need a friend to listen to my lifestory, my feelings for the day etc. But i cant do that to my in real life friends. Im afraid it would hurt people close to me more then it hurts me. Or atleast just as much and i rather not share it then.

So im a Swedish 20 years old female. My weaknesses are alcohol (been drinking for 5 years already), sex(yes its not a joke, i know theres not a forum for it here. guess people arnt serious about it) and emotions. I have insomnia and cant hadle food as in.. i dont eat. All connected to each other, and it has to change. I need someone to talk to, share thoughts and experience with etc. I want to listen if you want to tell me, and i need you to listen.

Im not sure what to write or say, ive never opened up. I love the way you are here, and i feel like this is what ive been looking for. Hope this is the place to reach out for support and new friends.

Well i had more to say then i thought at first. Thanks.