View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 04:15 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
ArmyWyfe

Thank you everyone for being supportive. I am just worried, you know? I had 8 wisdom teeth, yes, EIGHT and had to get them pulled out in "increments". This is a surgery that they totally knock me out for. Well, I have 2 more to remove soon and I know I will be given percs. There is no other choice though, they are pretty far up my cheek and are coming in horizontally. I am worried about how I will do coming off of those that time.

I have always only took 1-2 percs, but my last batch, I would take 3-3 1/2 at the most w/in 2 hours or so because the high didn't last that long. Tylenol 3's are pretty weak, so I took 3 of those, just tapered off my last one a few hours ago. I took some Benadryl so I feel fine, but tired of course. Man how I wish I could go to NA meetings! The pharmacist knows I have a problem, but yet she still gives them to me. But I don't feel like it's wrong because the nerve damage in my right shoulder and my back is killing me when I am not taking something. I am glad I said no to the Percocet XL's though. I tried finding info on those and found nothing. I guess they are the same as Percocet 10mg? I hope I have the strength to stop these after my PT. I'm 26 BTW. If you have quit c/t, how long did it take you to get over the physical pain, and the "I don't wanna do anything" mood? I have been taking percs pretty much for 2 straight months now.