Thread: confused...
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 02:21 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  
Tazman53
Follow Directions!

Brooke I started drinking when I was 10 or 12, I did not start to grow up until I was 52. In other words I was not even really a teenager for 40 years!

I wish they had the internet and a board like this to where I could have had the advantage you have of hearing some really straight talk from people who have been through the hell you will be going through over the next how ever many years you drink.

Hon every day you put it off is that little bit of progression in your disease, every day you wait it will be harder.

We have been through REAL hell, you stand at the gates of hell knocking to get in while the people who have been through it are screaming warnings at you. Is a damn drink worth it?

That is it for me, my heart can not stand this any more, I know the hell you are getting ready for and sadly I know damn well you are an alkie just like me and you are going to need to have the hell burnt out of you before you look way back in your drunk diary and remember these past few days and kick your self in the ARSE!!!