Old 02-05-2007, 04:29 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
igfan

i checked my email and my sponsor had sent me another email, she asked if I was frustrated with her, and she can't fix/change anything if i don't tell her. I thought i had told her.....she said "are you busy? or mad?" i said "I'm not mad, just frustrated"....i guess i assumed she thought maybe i was mad at her and when i say "i'm frustrated" she'd understand that it was HER i was frustrated with. I don't know what to do. Do i reply? Do i ignore the email? I'm afraid to respond to it and tell her how i feel....i'm not feeling like i can put my feelings into the right words to get my point across without making things worse. We've gone this route before, i tried to tell her it made me feel when i called her and she doesn't answer the phone. She screens her calls, ok, sound i've learned that if i want to talk to her, leave a message and she'll call me back....most of the time she does. I don't know, i guess i feel like her excuse of "i have 3 cheryl's in my life" was her way of saying, you're not that important. It's superbowl weekend, i've been struggling lately, i called 3 times and left 3 messages......i am blowing this way out of proportion? I'm just not sure why i have a sponsor....to guide me through the steps? She's been my sponsor for close to a year now, i'm on STEP 2! New Years Day, she said we'd get going on STEP 3....