Old 01-23-2007, 11:42 AM
  # 251 (permalink)  
Madalaina

Hey Mommas!!

I know it has been too long, since I have posted. Not a whole lot going on, well there kinda is. Some of you probably know that I have been struggling with my job. I mean don't get me wrong, I love my job, it is very sentimental to me, but it is very stressful at times.

Before I took this job I was a dental assistant. I've done that for about 8 yrs, and I really loved it. Well, Friday I got a call from a dentist. He is looking for a dental assistant. So, now I really do not know what to do. I asked him if I could work part time. That way I can still work at my present job. He said yes, but asked me if I would consider at some point, working full time for him...

I don't know what to do. My boss is coming by today at 2:30, so I am going to talk to him about it. See if is possible for me to work 3 days a week here.

Please send me some prayers!!

(((((Miki)))) I can't say that I know how you feel, because I don't! I can only imagine. That must be very hard for you! Just keep praying, and God will lead you in the right direction. I'm sure of it! You definately have prayers coming from me!!

NYC is does ALWAYS seem like the grass is greener on the other side. I wonder why. It's like I'm never satisfied with anything. I always want what I don't have, and don't want what I have. Why can't I just be satisfied? arrrgghh

Ayla, I'm so glad that Sophie is doing alright! That must have been soooo scary for you! I'm glad you are doing alright! And I hope that you and Mike are doing OK. Lots and lots and lots of love coming your way! Oh yeah, I need a boop!

Beezy, How are you? I hope you are feeling better, my friend! Please let us know if we can do anything!

Jane, the No Guilt trip sounds very nice! Can I come? Please!

Hi C'est! How have you been, my friend?

Much Love,
Alissa