View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 09:32 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
ayla zaire

welcome.......you have found an amazing forum......everyone is so kind and supportive, it has changed my life and been a key factor in my recovery.......

i did not drink....vicoden was my doc.......but my mother did........and she had two years sober after 40 years of drinking......if she can do it, anyone can..............good luck to you, you don't need to be afraid anymore, you will find friends here......and they will help you through this......if you need anything, pm me, i'm here often.......

good luck to you, and remember, you have a choice........you CAN choose not to drink......and if it get's hard, choose not to drink for the next hour, and take it a little bit at a time.......try not to think of the days and weeks to come right now......take it a minute at a time if you need to.....and find all of the support you can......the future will take care of it's self......just don't drink today........and today will turn into tomorrow and so on....one day, one hour, one minute at a time....that was the key for me......