Old 01-20-2007, 10:45 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  
BuryMeWithIt

Good news everyone. I successfully moderated again last night. I was meeting with a few friends of mine for a business meeting (we started our own business about 6 months ago). And where I met them is an hour and half away from where I live. Well after we discussed progress and whatnot they decided to start drinking, A lot. They bought two 24 cases of budlight and there was four of us. I drank one beer enjoying the taste but not even slightly obsessing about a buzz. Then at around 12:30 am when I started to get annoyed with the fact that everyone was drunk (not because I was craving alcohol but because being sober around a bunch of drunks can be annoying for many other reasons). So I left and got home at about 2:00 am and took some melatonin and fell asleep around 3. Of course everyone bitched and moaned about me not getting wasted with them but it really didn't bother me. If anything it made me feel good to know people are going to miss hanging out with me because they still have to get wasted to think they are having a good time. Meanwhile I wake up today without a hangover.