View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 02:39 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Johneebegood
Believer

My hopes and prayers are with you.... I was first diagnosed with Hepatitus C 21 years ago...I kept it a secret as best I could.. When ever I had a blood test it would show up and I would just change doctors.. Finally I just started going to Urgent care clinics when I was sick.. I was an addict for 34 years.. lost everything including my wife.. God heard my cry and lifted me from the valley of the shadow of death.. Restored my life, became a Christian Counselor, and a Lay Speaker.. and I remarried.. to a lady who couldnt have children...We decided to try in vitro.. with a donor egg.. It cost 12,000 dollars for one try.. When our turn came.. They said I had to have blood work.. I was distraught...My secret was gonna be revealed at a very bad time.. what would my new wife think..would she leave?? I had the test and they called and told me what I knew.. I had Hepatitus C.. and I needed to see a Doctor immediatly.. I went to church and told the Pastor I needed him to pray for me to have strength to weather the storm.. He prayed over me and the following day I had a full work up.. They called me...and said We cant explain this but you no longer have Hepatitus C.. I was able to do the invitro and March 22 by The Grace of God, at age 52, I will be a father for the first time.. I had a re test in November Same result..No antibodies...No virus.. Never think for a second, that God is out of the Miracle business..