Thread: Messed up again
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 12:17 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
subliminalurge

Originally Posted by scaredykat View Post
Hi Everyone,
I'm sorry to say I drank again. Tonight would of been the end of day 3. I'm a weakling or something. I'm still not smoking cigarettes which is a plus. The patch is helping with that. To bad there wasn't a patch to help quit drinking. I don't know what else to say. There is no excuse. I should of done more to help me stay sober. But I was too chicken. I'll try again sometime, I just don't know when.

Barb

You're not a weakling. You're an alcoholic. In my experience, alcoholics are the strongest damn people I've ever met. What mere mortal can drag their ass out of bed with a skull splitting hangover and go to work, every day, for years and years and years?

Don't try to tell me that alcoholics are weak. I won't buy it. We're some tough mother****ers.

As for the smoking... Eh, go buy a carton and quit smoking next year. Spend this year working on the habit that really makes you do stupid ****.

Smoking is bad for your body. Drinking is bad for your soul. Get your soul in good shape, THEN worry about the body.