View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 09:43 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  
expenguin

Jane you are the best.......rae has more years than me and I have someone to look up to myself..............

Thanks for the words of Endurance in Honor of Dreamz......Gives me something extra to think about for the day.......

Where is Dreamz anyway...............If you are out there little one I am praying for you and that you come back to your friends...................WE MISS YOU.......

I am doing ok today and thinking of putting all the christmas stuff away today.....tomarrow is going to rain and no fun to do all the put away stuff then.................

I love this Recovery time and won't let it get to my head.....Just keep moving forward taking one day at a time for now...........................I remember when I first got into my program and an "Old Timer" came up to me and said he knows who my dad is..........He had seen a picture of me when I was little and I knew then that we would be good friends...............The years he had under his belt was amazing....................It inspired me ........

Another Old Timer that had lots of years beyond anyone else I met was a cowboy...........he was ready for God to take him home.........and you know two weeks later he was gone........What an inspiration he was and the advise ......sooooo good .............They both told me no matter how dispressed I get the program is always here to bounce back at....................The program will never go away or shut down........It keeps building members each second of each day....................Think about it............

Little Penguin