View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 03:20 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
mallowcup

Well the difference seems glaring to me. Car salesman don't render their customers to near alcohol toxicity to push the product. This point could be argued to any degree. I'm not blaming bartenders entirely, this woman will tell you that she didn't give a crap about the patrons health, marriage, children, wife, job, or even if these patrons made it home alive and that's just not acceptable no matter what you do for a living. I had it put with one bartender and I told her, know this, you keep serving my husband when he is obviously intoxicated and if anything happens I will sue you, the bar you work for. We just had a woman whos baby was born with 4 times the legal limit of alcohol, that baby went through withdrawl and has fetal alcohol syndrome. The womans was HUGE pregnant and overdue, she was at a local bar bering served drink after drink. The mother was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO drunk, she passed out. This was a huge court case. The mother was put on probation and the bartender went to jail. I'm sorry but it is completely sick to serve a pregnant woman. I've made my point and how I feel is not how everyone feels. All bartenders are not unethical. Is serving someone ******** OK? How about a minor? HOw aobut someone who sits there and states about 100 times, no thanks, I have to go pick up my kids?