View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 05:31 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
CatsTail

Yes get rid of him once and for all. Active A's are just along for the ride. He will suck you dry of anything and everything spiritually,emotionally,financially and physically.

I'm sure you can find another employee.

Cat

Originally Posted by Mani81 View Post
Hi I'm glad to find this site as I was browsing last night. It's a comfort to know there are thousands of people going thru the

same thing as me. I have been going out with my bf for 2 years. Tuesday just gone was our anniversary. He took me out for a meal and promised he will not have a drink that night as he does not want to **** me off on such a special day( 2 yrs is the longest relationship he had). But of course he did have a drink. He drank 8 pints and in restaurant and bottle of vodka when he got home. I tried to stop him but it has gone too far. He started accusing me giving him Sxxt all the time and that I should be grateful that he paid for the meal(I can count in 1 hand the times he treated me during the 2 yrs we've been together). We had this same routine every week and something inside me snapped this time. I threw him out 3am and told him to packed his things the next day. He did. He said he wants to get better but he has done absolutely nothing to indicate he wants to. It's mentally exhausting. I have a business to run and this can't carry on. It drains me. I love him so much. I gave him my love, my time, my forgiveness( he cheated on me once) but I have come to realized that he is just taking the **** out of me to see how much more I could take. My ex bf was the same. He left me for another woman at the end. Why do I always attract this kind of men? I'm not a drinker. Do you guys think I should get rid of him once and for all? He works for me. Please help me to stay strong. xx