Thread: To Say Hi
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2006, 03:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
RebelNymph

Smile To Say Hi

Hi. I'm Heather. I just turned 25 on Dec 4th. I'm married, 1 3.5 y/o son. Today is day 6 for me w/o a drink. I am sooo freaking bored. I got trashed last Sunday and confessed to my HB I had a problem after he asked "Have you been drinking?". I just started balling. I showed him the bottles & bottles (empty of course) of Blue Label Smirnoff hidden in my dressor. (I hadn't had a chance to ditch them yet.) He was very supportive. I had confessed I drank a lot a few months before and they thought I was doing ok (hence the hidden bottles)...But now he's really watching me, which unfortunately I need. Since I can't watch myself.

Monday was rough. I was nauseous, trembling, weak all over. All I wanted was a drink bc I knew it would take that feeling away. HB let me have a beer and a few shots to help. Tues I felt better but was dog tired. It was pretty much the same the rest of the week. HB had to work yesterday (Sat.) and I was terrified to be alone. It was just me and my son. I did it though. Then today I've been a complete basket case. Mood swings like a pregnant woman.

Anyways...just thought I'd pop in and say HI. I have a feeling I'll be spending some time on here.

-Heather