View Single Post
Old 12-16-2006, 04:23 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
LIL_Pebbles

Location: 24/7 How Am I gonna Get claen, when Doctors don't help me?
b/F is on Methadone, he has to go to a Methadone clinic, he is on 75mgs a day, when they lower his dose by 1mg he gets sick, but that is him. On what your also abusing which is the other opiates, you are adicted to them too, so since methadone has a opiate in it, as you know you using to get high, but now this is no longer working to get you high??? So you want to get off this and continue to mess with the other opiates to get high? If this is the case you will be able to get more high on what your using now, for the methadone when taken ppl i know have to double if wanting a opaite high for Methadone has a blocker agent in it, so does suboxen, now that stuff? It has Narcan in it...anyway, Ask your Doctor to take you down off the Methadone that is what you can do and this way you will not get as sick if any. As for using that is IF your gonna, be careful and all, with the codeine, I wonder what you want to do about that addiction, just wondering...that is another thing you would have to deal with, I might be wrong and if I am forgive me.