View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 05:41 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
lavern

She Got Her Clothes

My AD managed to manipulate me into having my husband take her clothes down to her. Last week she emailed me for her clothes, pretending to still be in the Army. I just ignored her requests and went on with my day to day life. I received a really hateful letter on Friday night, she was probably drunk, I just ignored it. She was asking me for once in my life to "be a normal human being" and give her the clothes. Since I ignored it she then got my ex-husband involved, someone who was physically and mentally abusive to me. He emails me to do the right thing. I emailed him back and told him the story and that she was not home on Christmas Exodus(military leave), she was AWOL. My now husband, sweetest person I ever met, told me to get the clothes together and he would drive them down there. He knew I did not want my Ex in my life any way or form. He said when he dropped the clothes off, that the house had beer cans and trash everywhere, she did not come outside. She then emailed me to say she wished me the best and she missed me and loved me. I am just not sure what to do, do I answer the email and let her know I am here if she decides to get her life together, do I ignore it? I love her with all my heart but way she can manipulate me is driving me crazy. We are suppose to leave for a mini vacation on Friday, I want to be in a good mood and have a good time, my husband deserves it, he has been so understanding through out all this.