Thread: Drinking Coffee
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 08:27 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  
IrshIzNotSmilin
been searching for the dream

Hi Mr. C. I really get a kick about reading the Mr.C thing that was my ex's name; too long of a last name so they called him Mr. C.haahaha. I get a wierd flashback thing going as I read. LOL. Ok, seriously, maybe this is nutshelling too much but I hear this as I read your posts "the dance" I am guilty of the dance too. The I am thinking this (so it must be true) and then I want your love so here i am full on and then the other person doing the same then getting scared and pulling away and then you pull away and then they come back. I lived it and I still do in a different way. What has happened to me over the years from being a good dancer (wink) where are the smilies? anyway, I softened my steps so now I know when I am dancing and I try very hard to stop. I tell myself (your thinking whatever it may be) (stop it) talk to the person in question about whatever it is I was thinking from the I perspective and see what happens. For example: I absolutely love my AH it is paining me because of my past as a child. With the holidays approaching AH's children are coming home right now in my head I am running away from AH why? he loves them more than me and will spend more time with them and will ignore me. this is what goes on in my funky codie brain. I mean no wonder I am worn out with what I feel in other areas and how i feel as a codie ugh!! Worn out completely. So I see this thing here a little differently. I see the codie dance. Just my opinion. I hope this is somewhat clear. My head is kinda mashed (not moonshined) hahaha.