Thread: Drinking Coffee
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 08:23 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  
Cynay

Ahhhh sweetie....

Im not bitter to love. I do want to marry again. I also do believe that I will meet someone special that is able to love me a thousand ways. Im very much a romantic and look forward to one day finding that relationship.

At the same time I will not live my entire life searching for that one relationship because I believe that when its the right person and time I wont have to search at all.... we will find each other...... But I also enjoy people, and enjoy companionship. I think of dating more like enjoying the friendship of men, I think of a relationship as one step further then that and in a relationship I will be physical with them.... Im not going to close myself off to the possibilites but I will also keep my eyes wide open for the red flags that would tell me marriage is not possible for me with that person.... It is usually after the "bloom"/"6 months or so" wears off that you really start seeing the real person and the red flags.... at least for me. I would never get to that point if there was not a physical relationship.

I guess it boils down to trust and honesty.