Thread: Drinking Coffee
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 07:36 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
Mr. Christian
My Cape Is at The Cleaners

Humor? nah ..

Am I Stuck in a by-gone era?

No my friend I know the times, teenage pregnancy is up, marriage and children are disposable and there is no respect for authority. No I know the world I live in.

As for the declining marriage rate and the break down of the family, yes it’s here and wow what a wonderful time it is.

I’m glad you feel complete and I’m sure you have your reasons for justifying everything you just stated. We see the moral decay on TV all the time. Shows like Springer and Oprah, yes dear Oprah, have made in common and excepting to have “transsexual pygmy nuns and the farm animals that love them”, as such topics so we may except them.

Every bad behavior is now excused with a new decease of some strange condition to make lack of moral judgement or no self-control expectable.

No I think that a woman does not need a man to feel complete, nor does a man need that in a woman. Those of us that do have love to share do it and want to be loved. Those who can not share that choose to be alone.
It’s a matter of taste.

But I do love the feminist movement I could stand behind them and watch them walk all day….