Thread: Drinking Coffee
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 07:35 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
CatsTail

An dyou see Mr.C I have the same complaint about men they are afraid of commitment and they need a MOM!
I'm done MOMMING!

Ngaire

Originally Posted by Mr. Christian View Post
No, no offence taken really. I have found though with some people here and a lot of people in Alanon, that the direction of fault always lies in us. Which is rather amusing because if everyone in the world felt that way then everyone would be at fault therefore everyone would be wrong.
Fact is that there is a lot of people afraid of commitment, afraid to make a move on their own and afraid to think without finding a path from a book.

Some things in life are not black and white, not shades of grey but can be vivid in color.
I think we see this with the vast differences in opinion here that I have seemed to have drawn here.
It is funny that Mallow would tell her girlfriend what to do, I say that’s a 1st step issue. (HEHEH)

Yes I do have a sponsor, and we have gone through 4 and 5. You see the thing with that again is the past relationships.

I try not to judge a person from others I have met, not fair to them really. So why should I be judge on past event either? Life seems to be ever changing, and we pick up things from everyone.

I never really stated that all women must change, in fact I don’t think I stated that at all.
I really did not see anything about their families either…where did that come from?

When I made the statement about not leaving the house I was I was being sarcastic really.
You know so I would never run into a friend of my ex. I mean come on now, what are odds?

I think I must have touched an emotion or two with the commitment thing. Was I making a generalization?
Damn right I was. You see I do have friend of mine that have seen the same thing with women out there. It seems a lot of them just want a good time when it seems that there are guys like myself that want more then that.

What happened to the time when women looked for that in a man?
Did feminism mess that up also?
I don’t know.
I think this did entertain a lot of ideas her and I’m grateful to that.

It gave me some good things to think over and it also showed again how some people think