View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 03:00 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
cmc

No kidding folks.... I got my hair restyled and colored yesterday too. I even got a bonus 'how to' idea from my stylist on how to put it 'up' in a different way. I spent an entire day just being out and about, looking in a Christmas store and got a new tree topper that we love for only $10!
I bought a few gifts and spent the rest of the day... trying on clothes in new sizes as I am seeing results of my exercise program.
Another 'for me' thing was to have a great visitation time with my AS in jail. There was such positive recovery going on with him and me too as we shared about working things out in our lives. He was giving me some good advice! lol Imagine that!
Tonight for the first time in about 3 years, my other 2 adult kids will decorate our tree with us. It was a family tradition from when they were small to have the 'kids' put all the ornaments on from where they could reach.
It's too bad we can't all see how great our hair looks!!! I hope you all have great rest of the weekend too. Be good to yourselves.
hugs,
cmc