View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 10:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
StandingStrong

What have you done for YOU lately?

Being caretakers of others, we sometimes forget to take care of ourselves. We forget to be kind to ourselves, think of ourselves, and do nice things for ourselves. So what have you done for YOU lately?

In the last 2 weeks,

I have gone and cut a new hair cut (which I love!!!!!!)

I also had some red highlights put in my hair (which is cool). Funny really cuz I have natural blonde highlights so basically the red took the place of the blonde and you can't really tell - it just looks like my hair is darker! But it's something new and something fun!

I bought a CD that I've been patiently waiting to hit the stands! I'd been counting down the days until the new release was put out! LOL

I took full advantage of the beautiful weather we had and got the exterior trim of the house painted! Made me feel great to get this done!

And I've been working really hard on my bedroom. This was a room that I had started on quite awhile ago (and ran into major problems when I pulled the old wallpaper off). I stalled on the project - but have hit it full speed this week! I am almost done!!!! And I'm so excited!!!!