Old 11-30-2006, 06:28 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Smyle

Hey Ladies...I am sorry I was MIA yesterday but I was at my daughters school all day doing my skit in the food is knowledge thingy...I have not talked that much in years....but it was so much fun....I actually remembered my lines pretty well and the kids seemed to have fun at my station.

So then I came home and had to get some wood chopped and stuff ready for our winter storm...it is nasty out..sleeting at the moment...no school for the kids. I just hope we don't lose power. every 5 minutes my son asks when is it gonna snow...cracks me up..let me consult my crystal ball lucas....LOL

but I am alive and doing pretty good.

codi- My hubby and I went through this he choked me one morning last year...and he spent the night in Jail..it was not the first but it has been the last..I insisted he go to counseling etc. that was when I cleaned up too, cause I know I was a mess but that did not give him the right to touch me..I grew up with that crap and swore to never go through it again. You did the right thing I just hope he gets it and does not do anything else. Do you want to work it out ?? or are you done ??? counseling did help us ALOT !!!

Ayla- honey are you feeling better baby...your getting nasty weather too...plop down on the couch and rest..glad your kids were good...tell them I said -to take good care of momma-

Ruby--I was thinking about coloring my hair too...I am a dark brunette but always put purple or red in it ...I like the Plum best it looks pretty..plus my grays seem to be multiplying as the seconds pass...

Fred--I know it is hard but I am glad you are getting back on track....you deserve it...

Okay I went to the library yesterday too ..to get books since I will be snowed in..but I read one last night..you have got to read it if you haven't

For one more day--by Mitch Albom-- It was just what I needed and it is an easy read..like 200 pgs...read it...it is based on the story about if you could have one more day with someone you love that has died...and what would you say or take from it....Fantastic...

okay I need to get the kids some chow...and put some wood in the fire....burrrrr

love to all my ladies and again if you want to do secret santa...email me

beezylou******...

Much love,
Beezy