Thread: still truggling
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 06:29 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Janitw

Hello Steady and welcome here to the forum. Where do I start.....I was married to an alcoholic for 22 years and my XAH left the kids and I for a meth/alcoholic hooch on a bar stool in July 05. We haven't heard from him since. In all the years that we were together and with all the crisis and chaos that went with it the hardest thing for me to handle was the infidelity. The booze I could handle not the hooch. He has left us 8 times in all those years usually for binge reasons - I even put up with that...but again as I say the infidelity??? And believe it or not you can ask anyone here - all the way through the divorce which just finalized in Sept 06..I actually had myself believing that I could handle the cheating aspect of it and reconcile. Luckily God saw to it that that was just not going to happen .....yup you guessed it....STD's and I don't mean little ones either. HIV and Syphylis. Is this what you want???? Think and think hard. I didn't give him a chance to sentence me to death but will you allow your wife that opportunity???

((((((((steady)))))))

Janit