Thread: Where To Start
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 02:48 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  
hoeboe

Had to go home right after lunch today. Clusterheadache rocked my world! It's weird because I NEVER got them at work in the past. Always at night. I guess I better have a chat with my boss to let him know of this condition and that I may need some flex time. He's so great anyway, he'll just brush me off and say "anything you need to do"

Had a nap after the HA (headache) only to wake up with it still throbbing. It seems so hopeless. Both sobriety AND these at the same time. UGH! I guess it's nothing new though since I have had the HA's going on 13 years. It's just the culmination of them at the same time that makes me think "um why was I doing this again?"

Took the time to actually start a journal today. I used to think, "why would anyone want to do that" LOL
It felt so good to get it out on paper "just for me".

Feeling a bit better now after taking a shower and washing some of the yukkies away. Gonna make a tea, feed the kids, help with homework, wash the baby.... HAHA COME ON 8 o'clock! (bedtime fo bambinos)

I just gotta keep thinking that "what doesn't kill me will only make me stronger!"
... That and...

NO FEAR!

Hoeboe

L8tr peeps!