View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 10:17 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
expenguin

Thank you 51anna for setting this sight up for part 2.......you are so sweet...............

Everyone doing ok today? there is a time to feel fine and a time to feel down ....................the holidays will get some of us down and I find that going on a walk to get some air helps...................Then finding a place to sit and write and work on the 12 steps is good............Talk to a friend in the program if you need to .......Keeping in touch is good....

Keep the faith and keep coming back............You can make it through this time of the year....................Come up with some ideas for the new year and set your goals early........

I am working on my New Year goals now and it isn't easy......But one of the things on the top of my list is to do more in Recovery and keep my steps moving forward..........also want to reach out and help someone else in Recovery that may be having a tough time............If you do this....Remember you can't fix the other person......you can only help them with minor stuff........................

One step at a time.............That is all you need to do......Keep your program going and stay connected with others in the program......You can do it .......................If you have lost contact with those in Recovery and need a boost.....I am giving you a little push.....NO ONE IS GOING TO JUDGE YOU......Just get back into the meetings and know you will get lots of Hugs that you really need............You will be welcomed back...................Try it .....it is what you need if you feel depressed..........Keep coming back.........

Little Penguin