Old 11-19-2006, 09:48 PM
  # 231 (permalink)  
Dreamz
Dreamz do come true!!!

Originally Posted by barb dwyer
And Dreamz, it's good to see you again, too. I haven't been reading this thread very often lately ... just zooming in to read a couple of threads, then off the 'fourth step land'. I loved the clip you had cutting the grass! I don't remember what thread it was on ...

Just for you barb!!!

Originally Posted by expenguin
Dreamz.........Do you not know about Thanksgiving? everyone is getting ready for it and it is the neatest thing before Christmas....................Family time starts with the Thanksgiving Turkey day and goes from there...................

We don't do it here, But I do know about it. My favourite FRIENDS episodes were the thanksgiving episodes!!!!

Originally Posted by Raerob
How has your life changed without alcohol/drugs?
I now KNOW my sister, my family can talk to me without the fear that I'm suddenly going to turn mental and throw tantrums.

I can make other people smile because I'm not so caught up in myself that I don't notcie how other people are feeling,

....and my teeth are cleaner.

Originally Posted by Erin
Hi
I haven't posted in a few months (I think)...

I had my Thanksgiving however I'll give you some things I'm grateful for:
Not being a slave to any addiction (aside from coffee)
Happy
Finances improving
More routine
Getting better at work
Clear headed
Generally enjoying life a lot more...

I don't miss the booze at all.

Cheers
HI ERIN

So good to hear from you, thanks for the message! Still haven't found a job but searching and getting my act together now rather then just spending all day at the beach.

Hiya HATZ fans - all is well with me. I have a blow up pool on my balcony so now instead of spending all day at the beach I can just spend an hour in the pool to cool off then get my a** into gear and start job hunting. The pool is massive - it fits 5 adults and It covers my entire balcony. I love it.

Hope everyone is great!!!

Love ya all