View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 09:35 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
27445lv

What Do You Guys Think?

I just need to talk about some feelings i am feeling today.. My ex husband whom I still am in love with, but I still hold up a guard looks great. Me and the kids visit him every saturday and we do family things together. I love that feeling of securness, but I don't know why I feel so numb. I guess it is a protection in my life. But I think he tells me over and over how much he loves me, how can I believe that, could it be possible that it may and can work out.
I have another confession though, I have been seeing and sleeping with a guy way younger then me, we go to school together, but I dont know why I am doing this, (sleeping with him)... The more I see my ex husband and see the man that I first fell in love with the more, I am letting the emotions for this other young gentlemen go, is this normal. When do I stop the relationship with this young gentlemen, what I am doing is it wrong? I guess I feel bad because I dont want to hurt my ex husband feeling by telling him the truth, my ex husband has asked me if I have been with anyone else, and I lied, I feel bad, but poor guy has only been in sobriety for 90 days, I dont want to shock him.. am I doing the right thing.. Help!!!![